Butterfly is an extraordinary and sophisticated manufactured product as it is hand-knotted in extremely high density. This high technique product allows the unique design of the brand new model.
The density of the fibres is exceptionally high – 200 knots per square-inch. In reality, this means 310,000 knots per square meter, which is the double for most of the carpets. The result of this complex technique is a high fibre density that produces the effect of several butterflies rising from the surface.
This carpet is a new product in the range of DESIGNERCARPETS. It can be obtained in requested dimensions.
The details in a short review
- special design by an elaborate knotting technique
- double density compared to most other carpets: 200 knots/inch², i.e. about 310,000 knots/m²
- by this partly elevated elements and relief-like surface
- material & colour: pure silk, multi-coloured
- fabrication & origin: hand-knotted in Nepal
- carpet height: 7 mm
- obtainable in requested dimensions