You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products.
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Designercarpets by Teppich Drechsle GmbH & Co KG, Palmstrasse 4, 79539 Lörrach, Phone: +49 7621/16 22 610, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration e.g. a letter sent via post or email. You can use the specimen revocation form on our website or pass on a clear explanation.
You will receive an immediate confirmation (e.g. via email) regarding receipt of your revocation if you exercise this option. Dispatching of the revocation notification before the revocation period expires shall suffice to meet the revocation deadline.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can withhold the refund until we receive the goods back or until you have provided proof that you shipped the goods back; depending on which occurred earlier.
You shall be obligated to immediately send back or hand-over the goods, and by no later than within fourteen days, from the day you notified us of the contract revocation. You meet the deadline by sending the goods prior to expiry of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs for sending the goods back. You are only obligated to reimburse a loss of value of the goods if this loss of value arose because you handled the goods in a manner that was not necessary to test function, features and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of revocation right
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer,
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly,
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery,
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition,
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery,
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.